Secure Your Future Through Work Or Study Visas
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Adam Green have been guiding professionals, faculty, scientists, students and families through the immigration process for more than two decades.
Experienced Immigration Attorneys Based In Los Angeles, Serving Clients Throughout The United States
Our Practice Areas
We Help You Live And Work In Your Adopted Community
Immigration policy is constantly evolving, so it’s more crucial than ever for immigrants and their families to work with an immigration attorney who can help them stay up to date on the latest developments and the ways they could be affected.
At the Law Offices of Adam Green, we are committed to helping immigrants obtain and keep the visas and other documents they need to live and work in the communities in which they have chosen to make their homes. Whether your immigration needs are work-related or family-based, we will help you navigate the legal process in order to achieve your goals.
Our attorneys have more than 35 years of combined experience practicing immigration law exclusively. We have the knowledge and experience to help you resolve your immigration matter. From the moment you start working with us, we will aggressively advocate for your interests.
Our Immigration Law Services
The Law Offices of Adam Green focuses on obtaining:
- Temporary Work Visas, such H1B, L-1, TN, O-1, E-1, E-2, and E-3
- Employment-based green cards, including faculty labor certifications
- Extraordinary ability petition
- Outstanding professor or researcher petition
- Labor certifications
- Green cards through family sponsorship such as marriage to U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- National interest waiver petitions
- J visa waiver of two-year home residency requirement
- Faculty labor certifications