Adam Green's extensive practice and involvement in Immigration Law spans two decades. Some of the highlights of his career include:
- Serving as a Foreign Student Advisor at Harvard University
- Managing a U.S. based immigration law firm in Rome, Italy
- Heading the immigration law section at a large Boston law firm
- Acting as former Co-Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association Committees for the State Department, United States Information Agency and the Committee for Foreign Students. Presently a member of its Committee on Foreign Students and Scholars
- Producing two videos on obtaining F visas and maintaining student status (These videos have been purchased by U.S consulates throughout the world)
Adam is listed in the prestigious publication, "Best Lawyers in America." He has an "AV" rating (the highest possible) from Martindale-Hubbell, America's well-known attorney rating service.
Additionally, he is a frequent lecturer at universities and for employer groups on obtaining work permits and permanent residence for foreign national employees. He has also spoken at meetings of United States Consuls as well as at national meetings of immigration attorneys.
- Immigration Law
- "Best Lawyers in America."
- "AV" rating (the highest possible) from Martindale-Hubbell
- America's well-known attorney rating service
- Harvard University, Foreign Student Advisor
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Committees for the State Department, Co-Chair
- United States Information Agency and the Committee for Foreign Students
- Member of its Committee on Foreign Students and Scholars
- Author of the F/M chapter in Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook treatise